Best Ever (Easy) Baked Meatballs
Baked Meatballs that are some of the best ever meatballs in the history of all meatballs! Such a simple and easy meatball recipe. Very tender and flavorful
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- ¼ cup kama
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 spoon atlantic wakame or kombu
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, minced (or about ½ Tbsp. dried)
- Mix together onion, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, cheese, ketchup, salt, pepper and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in ground beef and mix gently until combined. Do not overwork. Form into 1-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until meatballs are browned and cooked through